Oct 1, 2012

Music Video Goddess from Uzbekistan: Nadya Nepomnaschaya in FHM


 Though she was born in uzbek capital city Tashkent, right in the middle of Asia, Nadya Nepomnaschaya is a modern european girl by her mentality and also pretty model


FHM:  We like Taío Cruz. Not because of his catchy dance floor anthems, and not because he's just a regular guy who's made it big and got a handful of awards and number one singles to show for it. No, no, we like Mr Cruz because not once, but exactly twice, he has cast Uzbek uber-babe Nadya Nepomnyashaya (trying saying that with a mouth full of biltong) as the female lead in his sexy music videos.
First we saw her as a sassy seductress in the video for Break Your Heart, dancing with girls and generally gyrating in not much clothing. And now, thank you, Taio, she's back in the video for new track There She Goes, where she can be seen riding a horse, showing a generous amount of side boob and generally gyrating in not much clothing. FHM caught up with Uzbekistan's hottest export and asked her some very important questions.
Well hi, Nadya! Are all Uzbek girls as pretty as you?
N.N.: The country's full of diverse, beautiful people. So yes, the girls are really pretty!
FHM: Right, we've booked our flights. Urn, what's it like?
N.N.: Uzbekistan is a beautiful country with a rich culture and very mixed population. It was part of the Soviet Union before, and it's a Muslim country, but it's very friendly and everyone respects all different religions.
FHM: Does it have much in common with Borat's motherland, Kazakhstan?
N.N.: We don't bring cows into our homes! Actually all the "-stan" countries are very different from each other. At least Borat shone a light on that part of the world, so people, even if they don't know Uzbekistan, are like, "Ohh, but it's next to Kazakhstan, right?"
FHM: Where do you call home these days?
N.N.: I've been living in England for three and a half years now. I live in Hampstead in North London, I really like the area, it's like something out of Dracula.
FHM: Spooky! But there must be a lot of fun to be had in your neighbourhood?
N.N.: Yes there is! There are lots of great bars

Noway! We love spending time in bars too. What's your poison?
I like light beers, but I love all beer.
But the music videos you're in are all fancy clubsand bubbly booze...
I like to go out and have fun from time to time, but I prefer quality time to spraying Champagne into a crowd!
Tell us about working with Taio Cruz.
He's a proper English gentleman. I work with people who can be a bit cocky, but Taio has never been inappropriate. He really knows how to behave himself around a lady.
Other than politeness and all that, what does it take to impress you?
I like it when guys have a great sense of humour and can make me laugh, and I like confident guys. What really impresses me is a guy who can express himself through dance, or musically by playing an instrument. That just makes me melt.
What's the best date you've ever been taken on?
One guy found out that I love horses and took me to beautiful stables and we rode horses for like two hours! After that we had lunch, so it wasn't like a typical dinner date. It was very thoughtful, taking me to the countryside; I simply love the countryside.
So what happened to him, then?
Oh, it just didn't work out I guess...
Glad to hear it! You were in the music video for Taio Cruz's Break Your Heart. Do you make a habit of breaking hearts?
Yes, but it's not intentional! It's more like hearts get broken. My relationships tend to be quite intense from the start, and I guess some guys fall in love.
In your latest video, for Taio's There She Goes, you show a commendable amount of side boob. Would you say it's your favourite boob part?
I like side boob, I think it's pretty sexy. I'm not sure about cleavage, when you talk to someone it's in your face. Side boob is best when you're wearing a loose top. You're talking to a girl, she turns, and you notice it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment