Sep 26, 2012

Nicole Neal in FHM, october 2012


 Blonde beauty Nicole Neal in FHM  october 2012 edition


There have been some huge mistakes in the history of humanity. Think of the record company that turned down some band called The Beatles back in the 1960s saying that there was "no place for them in show business". Sure, that was a bit of a cock-up but it's absolutely nothing in comparison to what happened to 20-year-old former art student and model, Nicole Neal. "I sent some test shots to a model agent and he said, 'Thanks, but no thanks,'" Nicole explains. "That was a couple of years ago, it hurt at the time." Now we've checked and as far as we can tell, this agent isn't registered blind or certified insane (although he clearly should be). We can only guess that right now he's sitting at home eating his hat and possibly his trousers, too, as he gazes on one of the sexiest girl shoots to ever grace the pages of FHM. "Well, hopefully he sees the error of his ways," smiles Nicole. "This could be the start of another blonde era."
A new blonde era? Tell us more...
Well, I put my current success down to the fact that we're suffering a lack of hot blondes at present. If you look around, most girls are brunette and there's the odd redhead, but there are very few blondes all of a sudden. That has worked in my favour, it got me noticed, got me lots of work and it got me a shoot with FHM!
Almost asamazingasyour flexibility...
Ha, you noticed! I've danced all my life, so I'm pretty bendy. Photographers tend to pick up on this and get me into some funny poses. Your shoot was no different, although I was a little out of practice, so I was stiff afterwards.
So you're telling us you don't show off your splits at house parties?
What sort of parties do you go to? Of course I don't. Mind you, if someone does a cartwheel or challenges me to a dance-off, then I'll happily step up to the plate and show them what I've got.
And what have you got?
In terms of dancing, I've got ballet, tap and modern dance in my locker. I really like tap, because most people don't do it anymore. These days everyone does street dance, which is nowhere near as fun as the can-can!
Changing the subject, you recently shared some incredible latex catsuit picson Twitter...
I'm glad you liked them. A company I model for makes loads of latex outfits and they are all incredible. I'd love to wear one of them out, but I've no idea where I could go in it. 


Former fine art student Nicole's guide to life drawing:
BE SERIOUS
"The moment you laugh is the moment you lose concentration, so you need to keep a straight face at all times. Even if the model is naked and has a weird body part or bends over and touches their toes."
BE HARSH
"People have a tendency to try make people look better than they really do, but you need to draw what you see, not what you think the model wants you to see."
EXPERIMENT WITH UTENSILS
"People often stick to using a pencil, but that's not always the medium they are best at. I used to light a match, let it burn out and then use the charcoal on the tip to draw, because I loved the effect it gave."


We can think of a few clubs...
Eugh, I will not be going to them. Have you ever worn latex?
Only around our sensitive bits—why?
It's a really odd sensation. Once you've spread the talcum powder and struggled your way in, your body warms up really quickly. So you're hot, but then you need to spray it with cold oil to make it shiny, so you are instantly freezing. Then you warm up again and then you have to take it off, which is fine if it's a dress, but unpleasant if it's a catsuit or stockings.
Wow. You must have been glad that we didn't ask you to slip into one...
I was. I was extremely glad you picked the clothes you did for this shoot, because even though I don't actually show anything, the outfits are so suggestive that I look incredibly sexy. I think this is my hottest shoot yet.
Thanks. You recently didashoot with FHM legend Kelly Brook. What was she liketo work with?
She was absolutely lovely. We had a day of shooting and then met up for an event, which was okay, but a bit different.
What do you mean?
Guys would come in to get their chests shaved and we'd pose for a picture. Most of them were really nice, but some of them would try and touch my chest or bum, which is not on.
Ag reed. You live on the coast... how should a guy approach you and your friendson the sand?
He shouldn't. I don't go to the beach to get chatted up, I go to have fun with my friends, so I don't even shower before I go. I just roll out of bed, pop on my bikini, grab a bag, a towel, some sun cream and money and head off for a day's fun with the girls.
So when should a guy approach?
At night. On a summer's day, my friends and I will chill in the day and drink in the evening. So I'll sunbathe until about 5pm, then I'll head home, have a shower, get all girly and go out for a big one.
Sounds good. You often model in Ibiza, what's the biggest night out you've hadthere?
I've not actually had a big night out there yet. You can't hit the town and then pose for pictures. That'll change when I'm there on holiday though!
Awesome, we'l I see you on the beach and the dancef loor...
Yes, you will. Just remember not to approach me on the beach or feel my bum on the dancef loor!



See Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment